Application for Food Handlers’ Badges 2015
Start Date: Monday November 17th, 2014 to Thursday December 11th, 2014.
Two(2) days per week- Monday and Thursdays.
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Resumption: Monday January 5th 2015
Monday to Thursday – four (4) days per week, until Carnival.
After Carnival: Monday and Thursday only – (2) days per week.
1. One (1) valid form of identification (passport or electoral identification).
2. Medical certificate (within last six (6) months) – only City Hall Medical Forms are to be used.
3. Sixty Dollars (TT $60.00) processing fee, one (1) passport size picture included.
4. Attend a Food Safety lecture at the City Hall.
1. Food handlers’ badges will be issued to anyone vending on the pavement or roadway as same is prohibited.
2. Persons vending in car parks and vacant lots are required to produce an original letter from the owner/agent indicating permission to sell.
3. Completed “Out of the City” forms must be submitted by applicants preparing food outside of Port of Spain.
1. All non-nationals must produce their bonafide passport as a form of identification.
2. An endorsement from the Immigration Division granting permission to work in Trinidad and Tobago must be produced.
1. Itinerant/Special Occasion Vendors
Head covering, white coats, shirt jackets or overall must be worn at all times and kept clean whilst vending.
Head covering/uniforms/overalls must be worn at all times and kept clean.
Medical forms can be downloaded at our websites: cityofportofspain.gov.tt
2999-0870 Extension 2265/2266.