We Gather Strength As We Go Along


Frequently Asked Questions

1.How do I apply for a position within the Port of Spain Corporation?

  • For Monthly Paid

Applicants can apply through the Statutory Administrative Service Commission (SASC)

  • For Daily paid

Applicants can submit a resume including qualifications such as certificates (vocational or other) to the Human Resources Department, 3rd Floor of the Port of Spain Corporation

2. Are there any vacancies within the City Corporation?

At present there are no vacancies available.

.When are food badge lectures?

  • Food badge lectures take place Mondays and Thursdays from 8:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m. at the Port of Spain Corporation Public Health Unit, 2nd Floor

What documents are needed to complete the food badge process? 

  • Requirements for Trinidad and Tobago Nationals-Medical-Valid Trinidad and Tobago National Identification Card (ID) or Passport

    **Please provide copies of either document


  • Non Trinidad and Tobago Nationals-Work permit-Residency

    **Please have copies of either document

How do I rent the Murchison Brown Auditorium for an event?

Obtaining use of the Hall for your special event can be done in person at the City Administration Department, City Hall 1st Floor between 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Or via formal correspondence to Chief Executive Officer (Ag.) Mrs Annette Stapleton-Seaforth, 2-4 Knox Street, City Hall, Port of Spain.

How much does it cost to rent the Murchison Brown Auditorium? 

Further details on the cost of renting the City Hall Auditorium can be found on our website under the Departments Section, City Administration,Charges for Rental of Assembly Hall.  Or go to the  link below to be directed to the page.


How to I make an appointment to see the Deputy Mayor?

The Deputy Mayor sees the public on Mondays 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.


What are the wrecking zones in Port of Spain?



How do I locate my vehicle after being wrecked?